Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stepping Back

 
 
All good things have to come to an end, and it is time for me to end this blog.
I am selling the farm.  I am stepping back from the alpaca community.
I will always spin yarn from alpaca fiber, and it will remain my fiber of choice.
I succeeded in my business as an alpaca breeder, but that time is over and it's time for me to move on.
I hope any visitors to this blog will find it informative.  I always intended for it to be educational and helpful for other alpaca breeders.
May you all enjoy these endearing critters, and I hope for success in your ventures.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, Linda, in your new location. I did learn a lot from you and your blog and loved seeing the photos you posted when you were breeding your sweet 'pacas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    All the best for whatever your future holds.

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete