Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stepping Back

 
 
All good things have to come to an end, and it is time for me to end this blog.
I am selling the farm.  I am stepping back from the alpaca community.
I will always spin yarn from alpaca fiber, and it will remain my fiber of choice.
I succeeded in my business as an alpaca breeder, but that time is over and it's time for me to move on.
I hope any visitors to this blog will find it informative.  I always intended for it to be educational and helpful for other alpaca breeders.
May you all enjoy these endearing critters, and I hope for success in your ventures.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, Linda, in your new location. I did learn a lot from you and your blog and loved seeing the photos you posted when you were breeding your sweet 'pacas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    All the best for whatever your future holds.

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete